Wednesday 27 May 2009

This morning was spent running errands; post office, bank, drug store, library, eye glass place (to get my glasses adjusted because the cat knocked them off the night stand Friday night and I stepped on them getting out of bed!), feed store, grocery store and good old Walmart! Sure was nice to have two guys at home to help unload everything and put it away! That is my least favorite part! I had the guys busy tearing off the Virgina Creeper off the back side of the house while I was in town. It has taken over the North end of the house completely covering everything, including windows! Then I worked for awhile in the hoop house with tomatoes, getting them strung up, still have three rows to go. Then Greg came home from work and we all planted tomatoes out in the newly made beds. Have two more trays to go, and then get to start on the okra! I had hung laundry up outside and it was still damp when I took it down at 8:00 p.m. tonight! But this cool moist weather is good for the transplants we are getting set out! Usually when we set them out it's hot and sunny and they wilt and get sun burned

No comments:

Post a Comment