Wednesday 22 July 2009

Well yesterday was box day. It was nice and cool for picking, but the rain I could have done without! At least it didn't rain at delivery time! The full shares got okra, eggs, peaches, blackberries, eggplant, peppers, tomatoes and onions. The half shares got eggs, peaches, blackberries, eggplant, peppers, tomatoes and onion. I only had one person forget to pick up their box!

Sunday Greg & I went to Tennessee to get a tractor and hauled it home on Monday. So that was a long trip, but hopefully the tractor will come in very handy and put to lots of good use!

Today I'm going to the Fulton farmers' market at 3:30p.m. I have extra tomatoes, onions, eggs, peaches, eggplant and peppers to get rid of. Things are starting to pick up, but I'm not sure how this cool weather is going to effect things. The okra, eggplant and peppers like it hot and sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment