Thursday 9 July 2009

Well I hope everyone is enjoying their boxes this week. There were peaches, blueberries or blackberries, eggs, bread, potatoes, tomatoes, kohlrabi, eggplant, peppers and herbs. The blackberries are beginning and the blueberries are on the way out.

I've been doing a little bit of repair on our strawberry row cover. It has 3 major tears in it. I hand sewed one, but I went and got some fabric glue I'm going to try to use on the rest!!!

We worked on digging potatoes yesterday. We got one row dug and got about fifteen five gallon buckets off it total! We only have four more rows to dig!

Yesterday was errand day, and as always we were busy watering. It takes a while to get it all done, and then when you finish it's time to start all over again!

Today I'm baking. I have added peach bread to the list today and am leaving out sweet potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment