Thursday 8 October 2009

Well the weatherman sure didn't miss the prediction of heavy, heavy rain for today! They've been predicting this one all week! Just hope the house doesn't float away and the roof holds! Not much you can do outside when it's like this, good thing today is baking day again!

I made corn cob jelly and persimmon jam yesterday and ground up some monster zucchini for bread. We emptied the dehydrator of apples and put in some more tomatoes.

Greg has been helping a neighbor who had back surgery dig holes to bury a couple of his old dogs that died. He raises them and shows them. So they are glad to have gotten that all done before the rain hit!

I got up early this morning to get some house work done before I start baking, as Greg's folks may come down for a visit if the rain lets up this afternoon. So I'd better go finish the bathroom and get chores done so I can hit the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment