Monday 14 September 2009

Well market Saturday was not good! This year I think more people are growing their own stuff, plus there are more vendors with produce this year at the market, so competition is stiff! That's where it's important to find a special niche that no one else is doing and work on that. It may not be as profitable as some, but then that's where you have to be diversified on top of everything else! We've been drying tomatoes, and I need to work on putting soup mixes together like I usually do for the fall, but my big enemy is TIME!!! Oh, well if I could bottle "TIME" and sell it I'd be rich, as no one has enough TIME! After market on Saturday we started planting strawberries, got one bed done. Then Sunday we worked all day and got four more done, so now we just have one bed left to do and Greg hopes to get that done tonight! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment