Thursday 27 August 2009

I've been putting tomatoes in the dehydrator and peaches in the freezer! I did the Fulton Farmers' Market Wed. afternoon and this morning I'm baking for the Columbia Farmers' Market on Sat. This afternoon I'm going to Sedalia to drop off some things our daughter forgot and try to get her into the chiropractor. I've been trying to keep up with all the watering while Greg is gone this week. I think I got it all done and remembered to turn everything off! The air conditioner went off in the cooler, but I think I got that back on and going, so hopefully everything will be running fine when he gets home and there won't be any problems he has to take care of! Maybe this weekend we can get the new air conditioner put in the cooler! Need to go out and pick Elderberries before the birds get them all, hopefully I can get that done before I go to Sedalia and after I get the baking done?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment