Wednesday 20 February 2013

Well what can I say? I'm going to try to start posting again! We are still here and we are still farming and growing produce. In fact we've been selling all winter at the winter market in Columbia. We are picking some arugala and swiss chard. We also take sweetpotatoes, dried goods like apples, tomatoes, peppers, strawberries and soup mixes.I am still baking breads and persimmon pudding. We also have frozen strawberries and frozen persimmon pulp that we sell. We have built our fourth hoop house this winter. Greg has been busy ordering seeds. I went yesterday and picked up some of our potatoes and onion sets. We've got a few flats of tomatoes, swiss chard, peppers and eggplant started in the green house. We've been hauling horse manure every week to add to our compost piles. So not much has changed still the same things going on. I hope to stay on top of this blog better and get back into the groove!

No comments:

Post a Comment