Wednesday 12 May 2010

We've got 15 raised beds with drip tape and plastic mulch made and ready to plant. That is where we will plant our peppers, okra, eggplant and tomatoes. We also finished planting out the rest of the kohlrabi, broccoli and cabbage. I planted my cilantro in between them, maybe that will help keep the bunnies out?!!!!! We really need to loose some of those pesky creatures. The other night one of our cats, Fuzzbucket, came running in the door with a little bunny in his mouth! He was so proud of himself! But then he sat it on the floor at my feet, and I realized it was not dead!! It took a hop and the cat caught it again, so we quickly put them both back out side! A little while later I was working at the computer and Greg was watching T.V. when I heard this high pitched squeal. I said was that the T.V.? Greg said no it was outside....One down, many, many more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment