Friday 14 May 2010

STRAWBERRIES GALORE!!!!!!!

I think we are finally finished picking for market tomorrow...or lets put it this way, "I'm not doing any more!" We picked over 200 quarts of strawberries, lettuce, swiss chard, onions, leeks and herbs. And it's very muddy out there!!!!! Hopefully the rain will stay away tomorrow for market. Those of you picking up your CSA shares at Columbia tomorrow will be getting dozen eggs, 2 quarts strawberries, bag of lettuce, bag of swiss chard, onions, leeks and bag of fresh herbs for the full shares. The half shares will be getting 1/2 dozen eggs, bag of lettuce, 1 quart strawberries, onions and bag of fresh herbs! Now I've got to get today's eggs cleaned and put in the refrigerator before I can go rest my aching back! Oh and the bag of herbs has basil, cilantro, chives, oregano, rosemary, lemon balm and mint!

No comments:

Post a Comment