Wednesday 2 March 2011

Seed orders have been coming in! We've got some tomatoes, cabbage, broccoli and basil sprouted in the little green house. I planted some cilantro this morning. I've taken more cuttings off my rosemary, stevia and mint. The little hoop house has some greens and radishes coming along in there. We've been working on the big green house, doing some updates and modifications, about to get it done, then have to clean it all up so we can start getting seeds started in there. We worked on the big hoop house a bit yesterday. Have some tears and rips that need fixing.

The snows all melted and now we are floating in mud! The sun is shining today, so come on spring, warm us up and dry us out! I saw where day light savings time starts in a little over a week! That's hard to believe, but it will be nice! Have been hearing the "peepers" for a couple of days now. I love hearing them, but I think it's little cold yet for them, guess they are getting antsy just like us!

Speaking of Spring it's time to start signing up for our 2011 CSA. If you live in the Fulton or Columbia area we'd love to have you join us. Just contact me if you're interested and I'll get you the information. Prices and pickup times and locations will be the same as last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment