Wednesday 28 January 2009

I went to a "Finding the Salesman in You" workshop in Blue Springs yesterday. It was put on by Lane McConnell of AgriMissouri. It was informational and had lots of good common sense ideas. One of the marketing tools that is strongly recomended that be utilized is the internet. One way is to have a web site, do e-mail newsletters, and blogging. So I hope I make Lane proud or at least do her justice with my new blog site. She is after all the "Queen" of blogging! I will be contacting her for more help on getting this to be a very informative site. My hope is to be able to post pictures of the farm, and recipes or at least links to recipe sites!.

Another update on all those seeds we planted the other day, I have to go back and do some replanting as we evidently have a mouse or family of mice in the greenhouse!!! They have gone through some of they trays and dug up and eaten the seeds!!! So needless to say there was a quick trip to the store and several boxes of poison were purchased and put very strategically around the greenhouse! Now we give it a few days and try to replant again, but we want to be sure those pesky little critters are all gone!!!!! Oh, the joys of farming!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You go Tammy!

    I don't know about being hte "Queen" of blogging though. :) This is wonderful that you are becoming a blogger. It's kinda of addicting (so what out). Let me know how I can help.

    Oh and you might like my other personal blog (it's a cooking blog...feel free to use any of my recipes). http://www.homecookingiswhatilike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete